Quick and easy recipe for coconut flour banana bread!
- 3-4 very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or regular sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- chocolate chips (optional add-in)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a 9-inch by 5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add in the coconut flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Use a whisk to mix the batter well. Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan and bake until the center of the loaf has risen and has started to crack. It should feel firm to the touch, about 45 to 55 minutes.
- The loaf will be super moist so let it cool completely before slicing. I recommend storing it in an airtight container in the fridge for best shelf life.