3-ingredient cookies? How much easier could it possibly get? These healthy, keto cookies took less than half an hour to make but still turned out deliciously soft and sweet! Top them with chocolate chips, cinnamon, or some JEM Organics Nut Butter to make these even more exciting to eat (I used cashew cardamom).
INGREDIENTS (makes 6 cookies)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3-4 tbsp water
- pinch of salt (optional)
- chocolate chips, cinnamon, coconut, almonds, nut butters (optional add-ins)
- Preheat the oven to 350F (175C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk the almond flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and (optional) salt (breaking up all lumps in the flour). Add the water and stir until blended. You should be able to make clumps with your hand.
- Roll golf-sized balls of dough and place on a prepared baking sheet, spacing 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with hand. Add desired toppings, excluding nut butters.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely.